Fully Setup Premiere Pro Project
A Premiere Pro Project file set up by Manu for you to follow along with. Includes 2.5 gigs worth of footage and audio.
Viewers notice beautiful cinematography but not great audio. It works unnoticed in the background to build and support the image. Bad audio stands out like nails on a chalkboard. As an editor, you're typically doing it on your own. There is no one to hand the project off to for audio editing. It’s just you. So you not only have to be good at the visual stuff, but you also have to be really good at the audio as well.
- Why are some editors able to produce videos with great matching audio?
- What do they know that you don't?
- 1: Welcome to the Course FREE PREVIEW
- Before you begin...
- 2: Before the Edit
- 3: Tools in Premiere
- Lesson 4 Project Files: Download this First
- 4: The Essential Sound Panel
- 5: Working with Music
- 6: Working with Dialogue
- 7: Working with Sound Effects and Ambience
- 8: Master and Output
- 9: Conclusion
- More resources for you
- Before you go...
Course content 9 lectures 02:55:36
Learning Audio for Premiere Pro CC
- Do you want to know how to make your audio sound like the professionals?
- Do you get frustrated when you cannot get consistent levels in your audio?
- Have you launched Premiere to enhance your audio only to be told that it has to be done in Adobe Audition?
Master Audio in Premiere Pro
In this course, you will discover what those professionals know and their step by step process.
- You will discover what you need to think about before you import your audio assets.
- You will learn the tools available in Premiere, from the audio timeline to meters and mixers, and plugins like the Parametric EQ or the Multi-band Compressor.
- You will understand how to work with music, dialogue and voice-overs, sound effects and ambient sound so that you can create audio as amazing as your visuals.
- You will learn how to put the final polish on your project with a process called “mastering.”
What you'll learn
- Have a better understanding of audio mixing and levels.
- Learn when and how to use the Audio Track Mixer.
- Understand what audio compression is and why use it.
- Use equalization to enhance your audio.
- Understand the difference between the clip and track mixers.
- What it means to "master" your audio and ways to do it in Premiere.
- Where to find quality sound effects and music.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for Beginner and Intermediate editors who want to get amazing results with the audio tools and techniques in Premiere.
- This course is for editors who excel at working with visuals but want to master audio as well.
- This course is for people who in addition to step by step instruction also want to understand why those steps work.
Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Premiere Pro CC 2017 or newer.
How and when do I get my course?
Your course will be available to you almost instantly after payment is received. We use the Thinkific.com service to host our courses.
What if I have a question during the course?
We welcome questions and they can be posted in the course discussion forum for the instructor.
What if I just don't like the course?
We do our best to make great content and guarantee our courses. But if you discover the course just isn't for you, just let us know via the discussion thread and we'll reimburse your payment in full.
Saved Me Loads of Time & Stress
by Dylan Swain
Manu writes and edits video content with his company Pixel Valley Studio in the SF Bay area. His experience as an audio engineer began in the early ’90’s in NYC when he ran his own recording stu